MAXIME BALLESTEROS Fine Print Nylon Gradient
- LCP' NOTES
Master of creation and destruction, love and innocence, excess and debauchery - French photographer Maxime Ballesteros is one of the most known of his generation. One of his most known features include DAZED, i-D, Interview, Self-Service, PURPLE, Louis Vuitton and so on.
Nylon Gradient was shot in Berlin in 2013 and is recognised as one of his most famous works.
Expected delivery time: 2-3 weeks
- SIZE & FIT
- A3 (29,7 x 42,0 cm); edition of 10 + 2 AP
- A2 (42,0 x 59,4 cm); edition of 5 + 2 AP
- A1 (59,4 x 84,1 cm); edition of 5 + 2 AP
- A0 (84,1 x 118,9 cm); edition of 3 + 2 AP
- 110 x 150 cm; edition of 3 + 1 AP
- DETAILS & CARE
- Photographic prints
- On MUSEO Silver Rag 300g, Archival and Museum Quality